Arrival in Todtmoos
Arrival by train
There are bus connections to Todtmoos from the following train stations:
- Kirchzarten (via Freiburg)
- Seebrugg (via Freiburg)
- Bad Säckingen (via Basel (Badischer Bahnhof))
With the RIT-Schwarzwald-Ticket from only €66.00 into the Black Forest and back.
You can use all trains from the Deutsche Bahn (incl. ICE) without being tied to a certain train. In conjunction with the Konus (free of charge bus and train within the Black Forest) the RIT-Schwarzwald-Ticket is an especially good alternative to using the car.
The only precondition is that the journey is booked in connection with a tourism arrangement in the Black Forest (at least one night stay).
- Flyer: RIT-Schwarzwald-Ticket
(PDF-Datei - 1,07 MB)
For a personal timetable please use the central timetable listing:
Arrival by plane
- Zürich-Kloten Airport (ca. 90 km)
- Stuttgart Airport (ca. 200 km)
- Bodensee Airport Friedrichshafen (ca. 160 km)
- Euro-Airport Basel-Mulhouse (ca. 85 km to Todtmoos)
Direct flights e.g. to Hamburg and Berlin: