The Todtmoos all-inclusive guest card
Amazing advantages for our guests!
You will receive the guest card when you stay at least one night in Todtmoos.
This card entitles you to travel for free on buses and trains in the whole Black Forest (KONUS) region and goes easy on the holiday fund by offering many additional free extras.
With the all-inclusive guest card we allow you free of charge entry to the following local leisure facilities:
- "Aqua Treff" outdoor swimming pool
- Ski lift centre
- "Hoffnungsstollen" visitor mine
- Mountain bike hire
- Local history museum
- Aerial assault course
- Schwarzwaldspitze dance club
- Bowling alley
- Spa area in Hotel Fünfjahreszeiten
- Many events
- Internet access in the Wehratalhalle
- Tourist Information rental service
Show your all-inclusive guest card upon entry at the participating facilities and you receive a short form to complete. You’re then ready to go!
You can find a detailed overview of all offers here:
- Overview of offers from the all-inclusive guest card
(JPEG-Bilddatei - 356 KB)
How can you use KONUS and the Todtmoos all-inclusive guest card?
When you check in to your accommodation you will receive the all-inclusive guest card with the KONUS symbol, which makes the guest card your free transport ticket for the whole of the Black Forest.
The card is valid for the given time period of your stay for the local buses and trains in the participating transport associations (see the overview map) in 2nd class.
Note: ICE, IC and EC train connections as well as mountain railways are excluded.
Excursion tips by bus & train from Todtmoos:
- Within 30mins to St Blasien to the famous cathedral
- Within 50mins to Bad Säckingen to the longest roofed wooden bridge in Europe
- Within 60mins to Schluchsee
- Within 80mins to the Feldberg
- Within 90mins to the historical Basel old town
Exact timetable information and further information can be found here: